Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh where, oh where, have I been...

I've been more and more reclusive these days............just because I can, I guess.

Well, I am trying to put the plans together for a Mainland "CRAWL" for the second or third Saturday in June. Taking a bus from here is turning out to be mucho expensive, so I've got prices for a great bus on the "other side"!!!

If we get to the ferry on our own and pic up a bus on the other side, we reduce our costs immensley and we would have time to fit in a fourth store. I'm going to try to pull it all together this week and then get info out to everyone.

Hope this finds you well and please drop me an e-mail to say hi and let me know if you'd be interested in this Mainland "CRAWL". Oh, have no fear if you can't make it, I will have an Island Fall "CRAWL" in October.

No comments: