Thursday, March 27, 2008

Help, I have too many stamp sets......






I'm clearing out some of my stamp sets to make way for new ones from our upcoming Summer Close to My Heart catalogue. It goes live on May 1st and these sets must go before then. Here are pics and you can check your e-mail for the list of their names and prices.


Also, check out my new contest about me taking pictures. I hope to post the pic of Joanne's prize in the next day or two. So check back to see what goodies she's getting for correctly naming the three store pics I posted.


Finally, what would you think about a scrapbooking retreat in Tofino during October storm season? How about if I offerred to take you to three of my favourite Tofino photo spots while we're there? What if you could have spa treatments too? Let me know what you think, as I'm collecting details and may have this one planned for the third or fourth weekend in October. I'm visiting Tofino in the next two weeks and will have more details.

No comments: