Friday, March 21, 2008

Well, Spring break has been in full swing for my children this week!!! Uuuuughhhh, there are not enough things to do in a day to keep my three kidlets amused! I think I'll load them up with chocolate on the weekend and leave them with my unsuspecting husband!

Okay, enough of my evil plans....... I promised to draw a name from everyone who guessed correctly where the "CRAWL" pics I posted were taken. "jostamps" is the winner with her guesses as follows:
Scrapbook Room
She Runs With Scissors
Scrapbook Central

So, if you'll send me your mailing address Jo, I'll mail out your prize. I'll post a pic of it before I send it out so everyone else can see what they missed!

Okay, so next quiz. Which of the 7 stores we visited did I "NOT" take pictures at? This should be an easy one........but that's because I have the pics!

Finally, I hope each of you have a wonderful Easter long weekend filled with lots of chocolate!

No comments: