Friday, July 10, 2009

Stamp Set SALE

Well, hasn't it been a long time since I posted anything!!! Some of you have even been asking what has happened to me........

I've been hiding is pretty much the long and short of it. Busy with life. I have signed with No5 Gallery to market my photo artwork. They will be displaying my works on their website very soon at http://www.no5gallery.com/. This is a new gallery that recently opened at Oak Bay Avenue and Richmond. Check out their website for upcoming shows. Mine will be in the early new year!

Okay, so I've got to get rid of some scrapbooking/card making stuff. I will announce the date of my upcoming sale very soon. For now, though, I have lots of Close to My Heart stamps sets I'd like to sell. I'm posting pics of them and you can e-mail me at ballistic2you@shaw.ca to purchase them.

I will be accepting cash or cheques only - no credit cards. All stamps sets are as is and ready to go!

$10 Stamp Sets....most brand NEW, some with one image stamped.
Easter Eggs - 2 Available
Simple Beauty $10Butterfly Wings $10Simple Pleasures $10Endless Love $10 - 2 available
Keep Looking!

No comments: