Friday, July 10, 2009

SALE Stamp Sets

I apologize for the mixed up photos. I loaded them backwards and they are a little mixed up as far as pricing.

Key To My Heart $20 and 2 sets are available! (This is an "E" sized $43.50 retail value!)
$10 for this wooden set of Dragon FlyGirly Girl is $4
Spring Equinox is $4
A Little Something is $4 Funky Confetti is $4
You are Thankful is $4
Bottle Caps is $4
Heart Impressions - 1 is $4
Sensational Seals is $4
Make It A Simple Christmas is $4 (and one of my all time favourites!)
You and Me is $4
All My Love is $4
Cherish is $4

Playful Lowercase is $4 ( I would like to keep all Playful sets together..if poss)

Playful Caps is $4 ( I would like to keep all Playful sets together..if poss)

Playful Numbers is $4 ( I would like to keep all Playful sets together..if poss)

Princess is $6
Look below at the additional 2 posts for more stamp sets!
Okay, I think that is it for now. Don't wait, as I'll be listing these babies on other sites, as early as next week if they don't sell.

No comments: