Thursday, August 6, 2009

2009 Fall "CRAWL"


Okay Ladies, I'm officially letting you know I'm scheduling the Fall "CRAWL" for.....drum roll please............................

Saturday, October 17th, 2009


I have not begun any other preparations - YIKES! There are two burning questions:

1. What stores to visit?

2. Do you prefer a luxury coach or will a school bus suffice?


I'd love to hear your thoughts.


I've also been getting Facebook messages and phone messages regarding the Crawl. I'd love it if you are telling someone about it, who wants to come, please give them my e-mail address. It is ballistic2you@shaw.ca. This way I have a "see-able" record of who I've heard from!


Okay, so I still have a lot of my stamp sets available for sale.............I would really like to get rid of them as sets from my new Close To My Heart catalogue are already on their way to my house.


Alright, I'd like to fill a 43 seater luxury coach this October! So, start spreadin' the news...........

1 comment: